- 1 large cucumber
- 4 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Cucumber slices and lime wedges, for garnish
1. Start by peeling and slicing the cucumber. Reserve a few slices for garnish and cut the rest into chunks.
2. Juice the limes and set aside.
3. In a blender, combine the cucumber chunks, lime juice, mint leaves, and honey. Blend until smooth and well combined.
4. Take two serving glasses and fill each one with ice cubes. Pour the blended cucumber mixture evenly into the glasses.
5. Top each glass with sparkling water, leaving some space at the top.
6. Stir gently to combine the ingredients.
7. Garnish each glass with cucumber slices and lime wedges.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: If you prefer a sweeter beverage, you can adjust the amount of honey or sweetener according to your taste. Feel free to add more or less sparkling water based on your preference for the level of carbonation.